Friday, March 25, 2011

St. Luke Society

As those of you who read my entries back in September know, it's very easy for a Catholic student to feel alone in medical school -- especially this medical school.  But it looks like that may be a thing of the past thanks to a group of first- and second- (soon to be second- and third-) years who have finally made the idea of a Catholic fellowship at the school a reality.  It'll be an official group, the St. Luke Society, and will be able to host events and everything, but most importantly it'll be a support system for those of us who aspire to be truly Catholic physicians.  It'll be wonderful to see how this group grows and progresses, and hopefully it'll make this particular cross a little easier to bear.

Anyhow, that's it for me.  Just finished family medicine (the exam was a disaster...I hope I passed) and I'm completely wiped out, so I'm off to bed.  Till next time, peace and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment