Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gripes and blessings

Finished work at 11.  Got home at 11:30.  Lecture tomorrow morning at 7 -- have to take a 6:30 bus in.  Because everyone will be fully awake and attentive for a 7 AM lecture.  Riiiiiiight.  Anyway, that's my excuse for why this is going to be ridiculously short.  I get to work in the peds ED again this week (my favorite site by far), and it reminds me that although we're often asked to make sacrifices and deal with things that are difficult (and these tend to take center stage during Lent), there's also a lot that we are given that is easy and joyful.  This, for me, is one of those things, and realizing that is its own defining moment.

Anyway, that's it for me tonight.  Continued prayers for some special intentions would be appreciated.  Hope everyone's doing well; till next time, peace and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment