Thursday, March 17, 2011

A mini-reflection and other stories

I'm exhausted, so just a quick reflection and then a couple of other quick things will have to suffice for tonight's update.  One thing that's been on my mind (especially today after dealing with some highly unpleasant individuals) is how amazing God's love for us must be if He allowed His Son to suffer and die for our sakes even knowing how depraved and unkind we can be.  The thought brought me up short a couple of times today when trying to deal with some rather difficult families.

Quick thing number 1: Happy St. Patrick's day!  May the road ever rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the rain fall soft upon your fields, and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Quick thing number 2: Congratulations to Nicole and Veronica (as well as the other MS4s) on your residency matches!  Thoughts and prayers for you, and I'm sure I'm not the only one wishing you all the best in your programs!

That's all for me for tonight.  Hope everyone's doing well; till next time, peace and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment