Monday, September 13, 2010

Another day at the office

Pretty run-of-the-mill day today.  Worked for a few hours, did a few histories and pelvic exams, and called it a day.  Not much in the way of learning points or interesting cases, just some very nice, very...well, patient patients who allowed me to sharpen one of the more awkward skills required of a medical professional.  The only small issue was that one patient wanted information and counseling regarding her IUD (IntraUterine Device, a contraceptive gadget implanted in the uterus for any non-medical types); Dr. Jaja basically told me not to worry about that, that he'd take care of it.  I really have to say (as I've noted before) that this is a very good alternative for anyone like me with issues of conscience surrounding some of the mainstay topics of Ob-Gyn until we get a truly pro-life alternative in place.

Anyway, that's really it from me for tonight.  Hopefully I'll have more to say tomorrow...second day in Wexford.  Hopefully I won't get lost this time!  Peace and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment