Thursday, July 23, 2009

Prayer request and travel plans

This seems to be happening all too often these days, but for anyone who's reading this, I'd really appreciate your prayers for one of my good friends from college and her family. Her mom is really sick, and not for the first time; it gets harder and harder on my friend and her entire family each time her mom ends up back in the hospital. If anyone could use prayers right now, it'd be them.

Second and less importantly, tomorrow morning I'll be off to Phoenix for a little over a week, followed by a week in Providence. I still don't have a camera so I can't promise pictures of the trip, but I'll try. I'll be back in da 'Burgh on August 10, just in time to help out with orientation for the new 1st years. I'm not sure what kind of internet access I'll have in Phoenix, so I may not receive emails till I'm back in Providence.

Anyhow, I'm signing off for now. Gotta eat, finish packing, and then get to bed...early flight tomorrow.

Peace and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment