Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Preparing for guests

My family (well, most of it, anyway) is coming tomorrow! I'll have to remember to tell Mom that I now understand why she gets stressed out when she's trying to clean the house before someone visits. Seriously, though, I can't emphasize enough how excited I am. It'll be the first time they've seen the apartment since they helped me move in last August. I have to say, though, I'm really blessed...unlike a lot of my classmates, I've had a couple of chances to see my family over the last year, and I'll have a couple more opportunities over the next year as well. I wish my brother and sister could have come too, but shockingly, I'm not the only busy one in the family. Hopefully I'll have more to say (and maybe some pictures?) over the next couple of days.

On an entirely unrelated note, I think this article is dead on the money. Again, I'd love to hear what other people's opinions are, so sound off!

Peace and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment