Thursday, October 21, 2010

All turned around

So I've been working almost exclusively nights for the last two weeks, and as a result I'm hopelessly turned around as far as days and nights -- I'm normally going to bed around 6 or 7 AM and getting up at 3 or 4 PM (depending on which shifts I'm working).  Hence, no posts.  I've got plenty of good stories (slightly edited to protect the HIPAA compliant), but since I'm on my way to work again (11P - 8A), they'll have to wait for the time being.  I promise I'll get something up here soon.

Oh, just by the way...heard back a little while ago that I officially passed Ob-Gyn.  Not surprisingly, my clinical grades were outstanding and my test grade was just barely passing.  Wonder why that could be.  I'll be having a chat with the dean about that one, but for now, I'm just happy that it's over and not coming back.

Anyway, till next time, peace and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment